November 12, 2013

Mr & Mrs Rainsdon, Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer

Whitney was seriously beautiful! Her dress fit her like a glove and she is teeny tiny. So petite. I love how her piano photos ended up and the lovely light in them. She played a little for me, and Jay explained how good she was. Don't ask me to tell you all the honors she's received for piano because I can't remember that part, but she was GOOD. Really good. Pretty and talented, Jay's a lucky man;) I love when brides/grooms decide to do bridals before, let's lots of the stress of the wedding day go away and you get so many more nice pictures in your dress without the fast paced craziness of the wedding day. I got to go up to her parents acreage up by Pincher Creek and it was beautiful. Loved the mountain landscape. Had lots of fun with this couple, enjoy married life you two! 


Could she be any prettier... I don't think so




Seriously like a said, like a glove





Jay looked pretty great himself too









The detail on this veil was gorgeous














In love with the rose gold inlay in her wedding ring!

share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}

Add a comment

Leave a Reply