August 22, 2013

Finally.... Emily & Ryan Miller, Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer

Yes I'm finally back on the blog... Trying to catch up on all my editing plus catch up on blog posts... This wedding I shot in March. Yes I'm a little behind on blogging. Cutest Couple.... this was such a fun wedding. I got to shoot with a videographer, Chris McClain who's work is Amazing! http://cmcclainproductions.com/  check out his work here... Emily & Ryan were so easy to work with and so smitten with each other. Thanks you two for letting me spend the day with you!

Here is Emily & Ryan's wedding video... check it out

















share this on »
{Facebook} {Twitter} {Pinterest}

2 Comments

2 Responses to “Finally.... Emily & Ryan Miller, Southern Alberta Wedding Photographer”

  1. Incredible photography (as always), ---- – what gorgeous moments captured! For more visit www.bassem.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily & Ryan's wedding video is so cute! I am totally in love with the beautiful couple. They are made for each other. We too have started planning our beach themed wedding. Finding the appropriate wedding venues NYC is not easy. We have to visit many locations in order to pick the best one among all.

    ReplyDelete